Quality and environmental policy
UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ is a company dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of workwear, the manufacture and marketing of medical devices and the marketing of personal protective equipment. Adapting to the needs of Quality-Productivity demanded by an increasingly competitive market, it has an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, described in the Organization’s System Documentation. This system has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, and UNE-EN ISO 13485 standards as well as with the activities carried out and the situation of the company.
UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ expressly state its commitment to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of its Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in order to achieve full compliance with the requirements of both the Standards of reference and those of our clients, as well as compliance with all the requirements associated with the activity we develop, always bearing in mind the commitment to respect for the Environment and the Prevention of Pollution.
The ways in which UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ is going to improve the management of its processes are as follows:
- Continuous improvement in its processes through the application of international standards UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 13485 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001.
- The establishment of improvement objectives consistent with the needs of our customers, interested parties and today's society.
- The commitment of all the organization’s employees to the fulfillment of the objectives set, through the knowledge of them and their state of fulcompliance throughout the year.
- The commitment to the protection of the environment and the fight against pollution. Especially in those derived from our activity both in terms of waste and aspects generated.
- Involvement in customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of our suppliers and subcontractors, informing them correctly of our requirements and those of our customers when necessary and supporting them support in the fulfilment.
- Keeping the organisation's personnel up to date with innovations and legislative changes in workwear and personal protective equipment and other activities carried out by the company.
- Our commitment to comply with customer requirements, as well as with all legal and regulatory requirements that apply to our activities and products.
- Policy communication. Training and information about it.
- Commitment to keep it available to interested parties.
Uniformidad Laboral Barberá © 2021 Todos los derechos Reservados