In compliance with article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. makes available to users the Policy of collection and treatment of cookies of the website.
What are Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and — depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment — they can be used to identify you.
Cookies used on the Website
The following are classified cookies used by the website www.laboralbarbera.com
According to the entity that manages them
- Own: those sent and managed directly by Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: On those that allow registered users to navigate through the website, the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: On those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which you connect to this website.
According to its duration
- session cookies: On those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: On those in which the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
List of cookies used
The website may install the following cookies:
- Google analytics: Cookie technique used to know which pages are visited most frequently.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options, but part of the site will not function properly, or its quality may be affected.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
Treatment of Personal Data
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to the address email@example.com.
Uniformidad Laboral Barberá © 2021 Todos los derechos Reservados
We use our own cookies and those of their parties to obtain statistical date of the navigation of our users and to improve our services. If you accept, we think that you have accepted it.