Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L.
- CIF: B-96170014
- Address: Calle Alpera 9, C.P. 46620 Ayora (Valencia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.laboralbarbera.com
Principles applied in the processing of data
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD)::
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse https://www.laboralbarbera.com it is not necessary that you provide any personal data.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. and ask for information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the files of the Owner. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To analyze user navigation. The Owner collects other non-identifying data obtained using cookies that are downloaded to the User's computer when browsing the Website whose characteristics and purpose are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the same.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this web site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of others web se comporta exactamente de la misma manera que si hubieras visitado la otra web.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose, and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing https://www.laboralbarbera.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can access through the different links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website exonerating Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Uniformidad laboral Barberá S.L. is required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in effect until they are modified by others duly published.
Uniformidad Laboral Barberá © 2021 Todos los derechos Reservados