All our products are 100% customizable
Quality and environmental policy
UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ is a company dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of workwear, the manufacture and marketing of sanitary products and the marketing of personal protective equipment. Adapting to the needs of Quality-Productivity demanded by an increasingly competitive market, it has an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, described in the Organisation’s System Documentation. This System has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, and UNE-EN ISO 13485 Standards, as well as with the activities carried out and the Situation of the company.
UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ expressly states its commitment to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of its Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in order to achieve total compliance with the requirements of both the Standards of reference and those of our clients, as well as compliance with all the requirements associated with the activity we carry out, always bearing in mind the commitment to respect the Environment and Pollution Prevention.
The ways in which UNIFORMIDAD LABORAL BARBERÁ is going to improve the management of its processes are:
- Continuous improvement in its processes through the application of international standards UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 13485 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001.
- The establishment of improvement objectives consistent with the needs of our customers, interested parties and today’s society.
- The commitment of all the organisation’s employees to the fulfilment of the objectives set, through knowledge of them and their state of fulfilment throughout the year.
- Commitment to environmental protection and the fight against pollution. Especially in those derived from our activity, both in terms of waste and aspects generated.
- Involvement in customer satisfaction and in the continuous improvement of our suppliers and subcontractors, informing them correctly of our requirements and those of our customers when necessary and supporting them in their fulfilment.
- Keeping the organisation’s personnel up to date with innovations and legislative changes in the field of workwear and personal protective equipment and other activities carried out by the company.
- Our commitment to comply with customer requirements, as well as with all legal and regulatory requirements that apply to our activities and products.
- Communication of the policy. Training and information about it. Commitment to keep it available to interested parties.
- Periodic review, at least annually, of this Policy in the review of the Integrated Management System.Date of modification: January 2022